For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most hated race

Go down 

What is your LEAST favorite WoW race?
Orc
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Tauren
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Troll
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Forsaken
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Blood Elf
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Dwarf
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Gnome
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Human
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Draenei
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Night Elf
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Priz

PostSubject: Most hated race   Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:25 pm

So... what race do you hate the most?[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cester

PostSubject: Re: Most hated race   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:52 pm

OK, maybe somewhat controversial given the actual nature of the game but I voted on the Orcs. If you watch the cinematics from any of the Warcraft games they all depict the Orcs as being brutal warriors or wise leaders with a great sense of honor, whereas in game they are nothing more than cartoonish jokes.

Draenai tend to be played by complete and utter dishonorable retards (from my experiences with them), but that's more to do with the player than the race. So they're my least favourite on Alliance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talron

PostSubject: Re: Most hated race   Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:54 pm

hehe i voted dwarfs. i have a dwarf paladin lvl 80, and for some resaon, even thogh i am prot r holy, no one wants me in instances. they hate the look of the dwarf, and there for i hate my self for making it to lvl 80 with one Very Happy
i kind of understand people.... dwarfs a greedy bastards, much in common with jews. i mean look at em. they got a big nose, almost always partly bald, they are small and they even got a racial named, sense tresure Very Happy

Please do not take anything i write serius (parden me if i spelld it wrong). i am a veary ironic being, and i have nothing against any one. the only type of people i do not tolerate is the intolerent. i do apolygiese if i have piss'd of any one by my writing. Do remember that self ironi is a veary powerfull weapon. my look at the world is, if something is to sacred to make fun of at any time, its not worth a place in this world. what i wrote here is me being honest, it happens from time to time Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most hated race   

Back to top Go down

Most hated race
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kil Mog Roth :: General :: Out of Warcraft-
Jump to: